One of the most popular things to do in Cappadocia is take an early morning hot air balloon tour over the otherworldly landscapes that the region is known for. See more Cappadocia photos here.
A few minutes after our basket touched down, I pulled out my camera and snapped a few photos of the other balloons making the slow decent back to earth. In doing so, I captured this crafty pilot landing his basket directly on its trailer, while it was still attached to the jeep!
I can appreciate that the pilot likely didn’t want to lift the heavy basket on the trailer, but it made the exit more difficult (and comical) for the guests trying to get out of the basket.
I couldn’t decide if I should clap my hands in admiration or shake my head in disbelief.
Check out these past weekly travel photos:
- Spectacular views from the clifftop Village of Oia, Santorini
- Desert Oasis of Huacachina in Peru
- Check out the World’s Busiest Street Crossing
- Colourful Crab on the Galapagos Islands
- Searching for wild rhinos on the back of an elephant in Nepal
Have you visited Cappadocia? Did you take a hot air balloon tour?
Share your experiences in the comments section below, we’d love to read about it!
See map below to find out where this photo taken.