Sunset at Porteau Cove, British Columbia
A few weeks ago we stayed at one of the Olympic Legacy Cabins in Porteau Cove, located on the shores of Howe Sound about 20 minutes south of the city of Squamish.
We’ll be writing about this special place shortly, but in the meantime, here’s a couple photos that we captured one evening at sunset. Gorgeous, isn’t it?!
Check out these past weekly travel photos:
- Plaza de Armas in Cusco, Peru
- Aerial views of Brasov, Romania
- Moment of Reflection at the Taj Mahal, India
- Rock Bridge in Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Mayan Pyramid in Tikal National Park, Guatemala
- Colourful contrasts in Santorini, Greece
Have you visited the Porteau Cove in British Columbia?
Share your experiences in the comments section below, we’d love to read about it!
See map below to find out where this photo taken.