Product Review of P^cubed Pick-Pocket Proof Pants (say that 10 times fast!)
A few weeks ago, after writing about the time we nearly got pick-pocketed in Egypt, we were contacted by the people at Clothing Arts with a request to test out its Pick-Pocket Proof Pants.
Pick-pocket proof pants? We were intrigued.
When traveling in a foreign country, there is nothing more frustrating than getting pick-pocketed and loosing valuable items like your visa card, bank card or passport.
After getting robbed by a prostitute in Bangkok, we know firsthand how annoying it can be to notify your banks that your cards have been compromised. It’s not a fun experience.
We tested out the Adventure Traveler Pants during our recent trip to Whistler for the Christmas holidays.
At first, I was unsure about whether or not I would actually wear the pants in normal situations. If the pants aren’t comfortable and stylish then it’s unlikely that I’ll wear them again, regardless of how protective they are from pick pockets.
I was pleasantly surprised. The pants are not only comfortable, I like the look of them and will definitely wear them on our next trip overseas or when go hiking and camping in British Columbia next summer.
Here are some of the pant’s features:
- All zippers are covered with button flaps, making it virtually impossible for curious hands to get inside
- Pockets are cut resistant with double thick fabric and tight thread (also great for hiking and camping when walking past sharp tree branches or thorny bushes)
- Expandable cargo pockets, ideal for fitting small guidebooks and maps
- Triple secured hidden passport/money pocket
- Dual front smartphone pockets that is designed for both lefties and righties
- Wrinkle, rain and stain resistant fabric, so important when traveling because you don’t want to carry too many pants in your backpack
To learn more about the styles and fabric colours of the Adventure Traveler Pants – click here
Durable button flaps that protect the front pocket zipper
Side cargo pocket with extra protection
Extendable rear pockets for guidebook or fat wallet
If you’re thinking about getting yourself a pair of the pick-pocket proof pants, head over to Clothing Arts and tell them the Traveling Canucks sent you!
[ad name=”Google Adsense – Belize”]