The People Have Voted – Here are the Best Airlines for 2012
The winners of the Passenger Choice Awards, created by the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX), were recently revealed to the public earlier this week.
Airline passengers from around the world have voiced their opinions by voting online and sharing their favourite airlines. The 14 categories of awards ranged from best entertainment options and inflight publication to best overall. Learn more about the program here.
Here are the Winners of the 2012 Passenger Choice Awards:
- Best Overall Passenger Experience (Over 50 IFE Equipped in Fleet) – Emirates
- Best Overall Passenger Experience (Up to 50 IFE Equipped in Fleet) – Virgin America
- Best in Region: Africa – South African Airways
- Best in Region: Americas – Virgin America
- Best in Region: Asia and Australasia – Sri Lankan Airlines
- Best in Region: Europe – Virgin Atlantic
- Best in Region: Middle East – Emirates
- Best Inflight Publication – Southwest Airlines
- Best IFE User Interface – Virgin America
- Best Inflight Connectivity & Communications – Norwegian
- Best Inflight Video – Kingfisher Airlines
- Best Cabin Ambiance – Virgin America
- Best Food & Beverage, in conjunction with IFSA – Singapore Airlines
- Best Ground Experience – Kingfisher Airlines
In its third year, the Passenger Choice Awards are already recognized as a leading way to measure industry excellence and to collect direct passenger feedback.
Do you have a favourite airline? Why not cast your vote for next year?
To vote for the 2013 awards campaign, visit this website: www.passengerchoiceawards.com
[ad name=”Google Adsense – Belize”]