Colourful sunset on the Hawaiian Island of Molokai
And so the sun sets on another day in Hawaii…
We captured this soft pastel sunset from the Kaunakakai Harbor pier, said to be the longest pier in Hawaii. A tropical storm had just passed through, leaving behind a few big clouds that added a little drama to the sunset.
Read more from our trip to Molokai:
- Unspoiled coastlines. Untamed wilderness. Our upcoming trip to Molokai
- Our First Impressions of Molokai
- Aloha from the laidback Hawaiian Island of Moloka’i!
- VIDEO: Hiking the lush Halawa Valley to giant waterfalls
- The Natural Beauty of Kalaupapa
Have you visited the Hawaiian Island of Molokai? What did you think?
Share your experience in the comments section below, we’d love to read about it!