15 Photos that will inspire you to travel to Belize
Today we have beach on the brain. It’s still cold, grey and rainy here in Vancouver, so we thought we’d share some photos from our last trip to Belize.
Belize still ranks high on our list of ‘countries we will revisit again in the future’. We love the laid back vibe of Caye Caulker and Placencia, the silky white sand beaches of Ambergris Caye and Laughing Bird Caye, and the diverse eco-system found in the Cayo District.
For such a small country, Belize is fantastically diverse.
Beaches of Ambergris Caye – pure paradise!
Colourful streets of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.
Hammocks on the dock, Caye Caulker.
Horseback riding in the Cayo District.
The underwater world in the Belize Barrier Reef.
Another day comes to an end in Belize. Soft orange and pink hues light up the sky.
Back from an underwater excursion. Caye Caulker.
Laughing Bird Caye in the Belize Barrier Reef.
Traffic jam on Ambergris Caye.
Slow Down. Caye Caulker.
Daily rituals on a dock in Placencia.
Read more posts about Belize:
- City Spotlight – San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Our Private Island for the Day in the Belize Barrier Reef
- Find out Why Victoria House is the Gem of Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Flying Over Belize in a Tiny Cessna Airplane
- All About the Details at Ka’ana Boutique Resort, Belize