Our Premium Travel Partners
Why should you partner with TravelingCanucks.com?
Are you or your organization looking to increase your online presence? Do you want your brand promoted on one of the top travel blogs on the web? Do you want to increase your social media presence by adding more engaged followers and fans that have a passion for travel?
Over the past 4 years, Cam & Nicole Wears have helped dozens of travel and tourism organizations improve their brand awareness, website rankings and social media interactions. See some of the work here.
Our readers are interested in:
- Overviews of unique and exotic travel destinations
- Location specific travel tips and advice
- Entertaining travel stories, photographs and video
- Hotel and resort reviews
- Contests and Giveaways
Press & Social Media Trips
Do you need experienced travelers to help promote your product or service? Are you a tourism board, travel company, tour operator, hotel or small business that wants to capitalize on the power of social media and internet marketing?
Our travel site is growing every day with an average of 1,300 daily visits. We’ve established loyal followers that love to travel, making us the smart choice for companies looking to promote their travel related product or service to a growing online community.
What We Offer Our Travel Partners
- Customized post(s) that target your specific audience
- Links to your websites and social media channels
- Photographs and HD video of your hotel, resort, tour operations and/or destination
- Increased online presence and improved Search Engine rankings
- Multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and StumbleUpon
We are happy to customize a program that fits your needs. To learn more, please contact us.
Partners We’ve Worked With on Press Trips / Social Media Campaigns
- Expedia.ca – 2013 Travel Partner & Sponsor
- Travel & Escape – 2013 Travel Partner
- Aeroplan - 2012 & 2013 Travel Partner & Sponsor
- Rail Europe – 2012 Travel Partner and Sponsor
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from AMEX - 2012 & 2013 Travel Partner & Sponsor
- Intrepid Travel - 2011 Travel Partner & Sponsor
- Maui Visitor’s Bureau – Maui, Hawaii – June 2012
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Maui, Hawaii – June 2012
- Skyline Eco-Adventures – Maui, Hawaii – June 2012
- Maui Easy Riders – Maui, Hawaii – June 2012
- Maui Ocean Center – Maui, Hawaii – June 2012
- Azulik Villas – Tulum, Mexico – May 2011
- Tourism Victoria – Victoria, British Columbia – Aug 2011
- Victoria House - Ambergris Caye, Belize – June 2011
- Galiano Inn and Spa – Galiano Island, British Columbia – Oct 2011
- Ka’ana Boutique Resort – Cayo District, Belize – June 2011
- Chaa Creek Jungle Lodge – Cayo District, Belize - June 2011
- Bavaro Princess Resort - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Dec 2010
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA) - British Columbia, Canada – Aug 2010
- Whistler Blackcomb – Canada’s Premier Ski Resort – 2011 & 2012
- Nita Lake Lodge - Whistler, British Columbia, Canada – Feb 2011
- Delta Ocean Pointe Resort – Victoria, BC – June 2012
- LURE Restaurant – Victoria, BC – June 2012
- BC Ferries – British Columbia, Canada
- Kumsheen River Rafting - British Columbia, Canada – Sept 2010
- Prince of Whales – Whale Watching in Victoria, British Columbia – Aug 2011
- Tsunami Adventures – Caye Caulker, Belize – June 2011
- Splash Dive Center – Placencia, Belize – June 2011
- Clothing Arts – creators of P^cubed Pick-Pocket Proof Pants
- Accent Inns of British Columbia – Aug 2010
- Delta Hotels and Resorts
- Radium Hot Springs - British Columbia – Sept 2010
- Club Wine Tours - Okanagan Valley, British Columbia – Aug 2010
To review our previous work, click here
TravelingCanucks.com Numbers and Reach
Visitor Locations = United States (49%), Canada (13%), UK (7%), India (4%) and Australia (4%)
Traffic Sources = Direct traffic is 42%, Referral traffic is 34% and Search engine traffic is 23%
Below are some of our website numbers, as of March 1, 2013
- Monthly Visits – 40,000+
- Monthly Page Views – 55,000+
- Google Page Rank – 4
- Domain Authority – 49/100
- Page Authority – 58/100
- Klout Score – 66
- Alexa Global Rank – 99,153
- Twitter Followers – 20,000+
- Facebook Fans – 4,600+
- Google+ – 2,000+
TravelingCanucks.com is a highly ranked Top Travel Blog on a variety of sites like Top of Blogs, BlogRankings.com, Travel Blog Sites, etc. It is currently ranked #11 Top Travel Blogs in Google (US) and #27 in the Top 100 Independent Travel Websites.
What can we do for YOU?!
TravelingCanucks.com offers a variety of advertising programs and campaigns to help you to build your online presence. To customize a plan specifically for you, please contact us today.