Lonely Planet’s Top 10 Countries for 2013
The world’s most trusted travel guidebook company recently published its top country destinations for 2013. To see the list and reasoning for each selection, read this post – Best in Travel 2013 – Top 10 Countries
Here are the Top Countries for 2013
- Sri Lanka – one of the planet’s best-value destinations
- Montenegro – emerging superstar with wild beauty
- South Korea – geared up for the Great Outdoors
- Ecuador – reborn railways opens up access to the rainforest
- Slovakia – makeover for cultured corner of Europe
- Soloman Islands – engaging eco-resorts, village homestays and killer scuba diving
- Iceland – small island nation filled with outdoor adventure
- Turkey – get off the beaten path and head to the enchanting southeast region
- Dominican Republic – the Caribbean’s ‘Next Big Thing’
- Madagascar – the world’s fourth-biggest island is otherworldly
What do you think? Have you visited any of these destinations?
Share your travel experiences in the comments section below!
[ad name=”Google Adsense – Belize”]