Helicopter Tour over the Hawaiian Islands
A few months ago we promised to share the video footage from our incredible helicopter tour over the Hawaiian Islands of Molokai and Maui. When we shared our photos from the heli-tour we didn’t include any of the insanely tall waterfalls on Molokai because we shot video instead.
It was a constant struggle deciding whether we should shoot video or take photos, or do neither and just take it all in. Molokai was the clear highlight of the 45 minute aerial adventure. It’s an unspoiled island with lush forest, steep sea cliffs and untamed wilderness.
Well, we’ve finally found some time to edit the footage and produce this short video clip.
Click on the image below and check it out – we hope you like it!
Having trouble viewing the video?
Watch directly on YouTube – Helicopter Tour of Hawaiian Islands
Fast forward to 45 seconds to see Molokai’s waterfalls and 58 seconds to witness Hipuapua Falls, the largest waterfall in the Halawa Valley dropping more than 500 feet! Head to 1:15 to check out awesome views of Molokai’s turquoise coastline.
Read more posts from our trip to Maui:
- Aloha from beautiful Maui!
- Ziplining through the Forests of Haleakala in Maui
- Photo Essay: Heli-tour of West Maui & Molokai
- Cruising down a Volcano with Maui Easy Riders
- Tiger Sharks, Hammerheads and Eagle Rays in Maui
- 12 Random Facts You Didn’t Know About Hawaii
- Maui – the Perfect Family Friendly Destination
- Baby Friendly Maui – 5 Reasons You Should Visit
- Mai Tai’s and Pig Cooked in a Pit: Our first Hawaiian Luau
A big thank you to the Maui Visitors & Convention Bureau and the good people at Blue Hawaiian Helicopters for the complimentary tour of West Maui and Molokai. I can’t think of a better way to experience the Hawaiian Islands!