Somewhere over the Grand Canyon, Arizona
On our trip to Arizona last week we were treated to some spectacular views of the Grand Canyon on our flight from Vancouver to Phoenix. We only had our phone with us at the time but the photos turned out pretty good.
This was the first time we’ve seen the world famous Grand Canyon, so we were pretty excited to finally see it with our own eyes. Both boys had fallen asleep on our laps, one on each of us, so it was quite comical trying to capture these photos with one hand.
Have you witnessed the Grand Canyon? What did you think?
Share your experiences in the comments section below, we’d love to read about it!
Here are a few more photo collections:
- Floating high above Cappadocia in a Hot Air Balloon
- Photos from our Travels in Northern India
- From Our Lens – Exploring Zurich, Switzerland
- A Visual Tour of the Colca Canyon in Peru
- Photos from our travels to Luxor, Egypt
See map below to find out where this photo taken.